Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kurkure - Tomato

Okay...  Look at this bag.  What do you see?  I see a little tomato man chasing me with no eyes and arms flailing.  I thought it was so funny that I thought I just HAD to buy them.  Then I found out that it's not a little tomato man :(.  It's actually a tomato with horns.  You know, like a devil character.  Afterall, it does say "Naughty Tomatoes" on the bag...  Anyway, these are tomato flavored cheet-o's essentially.  I got them from our local Indian grocery.  The brand makes a number of Indian flavored chips.  These were not spicy in the least, but I LOVE the tomato flavoring.  We seriously do not carry enough snacks that have tomato flavor.  Japan and London both had tomato flavored stuff and now India.  C'mon USA, hop on board already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment